Learn the basics to managing strategically and efficiently your digital marketing!
I am organising a workshop designed for entrepreneurs, giving you tips and tools to do it yourself or to ask the right questions when hiring a partner.
This three-hour workshop will help you:
- Better understand the digital marketing spectrum
- Decide which channels are best for your audience
- Set up a content strategy
- Understand how to make the most out of your digital marketing budget
- Decide what to do in-house and what to outsource
- Understand what your agency should be doing and make them accountable to you
I will be running this workshop on the following two dates:
- Tuesday 13th June 10am-1pm
- Monday 17th July 10am-1pm
Cost is £65 per person and includes coffee and cake!
I have chosen a really nice, homely and informal venue - Somers Town Coffee House
60 Chalton St, Kings Cross, London NW1 1HS. It is just 5 mins walk from Euston or King's cross.
If you would like to find out more about it or to book fill in the contact form or feel free to email me at email@example.com.